Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Zidane HEADBUTT!

Materazzi: I'll give you 5 million Euros if you headbutt me.
Materazzi: No I'm just Kidd-
Zidane: *HEADBUTT*

It's all over Wiki. It's everywhere.

World Cup final. The great Zidane's very last match, and he goes out on a high.

A red card.

*HEADBUTT*

XD

But still, the draw means I've got enough money this week. :o

Wednesday, wednesday.....

---

Ron's a medic, and Sean's an engineer slacking.

Damn, maybe I should go for army. There IS a chance that I'll end up in Sean's position. XD

Marina Square was the area we chose on Sat for dinner, because it had bowling at that area. Obviously, we all can't bowl for our life. But still, it was mighty fun.

Before that, we had dinner at this Japanese resturant with the waitress dressed in maid costumes. >:O Interesting, although, they are lacking the bunny ears. XD

Damn. Wayy too much fanservice animes =(

However, that place is out to cheat you. When we ordered our Bento, it came in a huge box, and we were all thinking that there would be plenty of rice.

To our utter dismay, the layer of rice is only like, 5cm. Bah.

Dessert was interesting, but it's just ice cream and fruit, although Ron took the fruit and ice. LoL.

But hey, the maid outfits made it all worthwhile. :o

Damn. I need to stop that. XD

Ended up at Pasir Ris DTE for some pool with Nick. Along came this girl called Josline (I wonder if I got the name right >_>). Fairly quiet and nice girl.

However, as I've learned, you can't judge a book by it's cover, and the 45 minutes all of us played pool did giveme an impression that she is a nice girl.

Maybe there's more? XD

Nah. Doubt it.

No way.

Maybe...?

As I was heading back, I met Kel, Mig, YW and Joel at Macs. Damn, it's almost like a Coral basketball reuninion. :O Thank god for my camera. They are all looking so different from their Coral times though, when they were till innocent....

XD

Damn. Great night.

---

Mmm, I reached Changi Internation Airport at 5 today because I'm supposed to meet up with Joanne, Xin Lan and Fengzhi. Since it's aftermy driving, I've just simply decided to head straight to the area, and look around the place which I'll visit again on Friday.

Thing learned today: Mcdonalds can't serve a hot drink for their life. I wanted a warm drink to warm myself up as the area was rather cold, and since their tea and coffee taste like some diluted wicked witch's love potion, I've decided to try their Milo.

It did get me warm.

Although, my taste buds would say otherwise.

At 5:30, I head down to the meeting area, and decided to stake out a nest so I can observe the place. Joanne came first at 5:54, while Xin Lan came with the next train.

At 1800 hours, I went down.

And no, I wasn't late. I just didn't want to be early. :P

With our last member somewhere in the north, the three of us decided to go to Expo for our pinic.

And damn, that place is deserted. The resturaunt have no business. Wth, do they only do the lunch crowd? Insanity. What's the point of wasting all that money, building this huge Expo, and still use Suntec, or have people going to Hong Kong's Asiaworld?

Bah.

After looking around for some benches, we settled down at Burger King's most isolated area, since the chance of us getting chased away will be slimmer. However, the staff saw us, and didn't care. That place isn't exactly bursting with people as well. The fact thatit closes at 8, speaks for itself.

At 7, the final person arrived (finally. :P). The dining started. Pasta, some cakes from Joanne, and Jelly from Xin Lan. All delicious in their own right.

However, strangely, when they played truth or dare, I found out how boring my life is. I found myself a little uncomfortable when talking about myself, because I barely talk about it at all with anyone. Even for me, that area seems to be one huge fortress with a moat of vipers surrounding it.

Awkard stuff, at times. Bah.

I'm just not good at talking about myself, or my life in general (which can be summarised in 1 word: sucks. \o/)

We finished the evening with some whacko pictures at Coffee Bean at Century Square after we got chased away from Expo.

For once, I have a rather embarassing moment. XD

Or, should I say, finally. :o

Fun evening. Many thanks! I will not forget it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home